Illuminate Full Face LED Light Therapy Panel

I’ve bought a dozen completely different manufacturers of light and I am so proud of this one. Monica

11/30/2018: FYI concerning the Illuminate panel; great video, and i cherished your marketing options.I used it first time at the moment on a consumer; it’s manner vibrant but very tolerable for my eyes. For my client, I applied a small strip of a minimize up black washcloth below the goggles which made it very snug for her sensitive eyes. Thanks, Lee

12/31/2018: OMG this LED is no joke. It’s a beast! Tanya

1/09/2019: I used it on myself 4 instances by now 10 min every time after enzyme peel from Image and that i like how recent my pores and skin appears to be like. I’ll attempt to make use of it each other day for just a few weeks . Edyta

1/24/2019: I assumed the Rezenerate was the perfect buy I’d ever make, it was my first “wow” piece of gear and that in and of it’s self makes it further particular to me. I always knew I would discover other issues I liked and “game changers” however I never expected to find something that totally took the place of that that first love. This LED is past superb. The fact that it’s solely a 5 minute treatment and that i get to tell my shoppers it does the identical quantity of astonishing, have a look at me, unbelievable work because the longer treatment machines makes every one of them feel like I’m one of the best choice they made for their beautification. With or without product this baby delivers. I personally like it as a result of my skin may be very delicate and sensitized. I can use this machine on myself and that i get to be the cheerleader for it in contrast to many issues I have (even my ultrasonic spatula leaves my face trying like I lost a combat with a bear). I feel assured on using it on everybody which, after all of the trial and error I have personally had, I didn’t suppose I might ever really feel. My tag line for this has been “If you are on the fence, Jump!” I stand by that much more now than the primary time I mentioned it. As a aspect observe I always pull my purchasers headbands down throughout this therapy so they get as much mild as they’ll! Samantha

3/29/2019: I can’t get over the superb outcomes this panel offers. My shoppers (and i) are absolutely addicted to it. Thank you, Kimberly

4/05/2019: Hi Shelley,I must admit I used to be sitting on the fence with this one and missed the introductory worth.If you’ve been within the trade as long as me (40 plus years) you’ve in all probability bought just a few items of dud tools! Not this one!!…The Illuminate is a 5 star winner. This gentle is by far one of the best LED mild I’ve bought. After solely 5 minutes, the skin is glowing. It’s unbelievable when used it combination along with your favorite serums. I like how elegant and streamlined it seems. The case it is available in could be very nicely made too! If you beloved this post and you would like to receive much more facts concerning Panel LED light buy kindly go to our web-page. I’m so glad I trusted Shelley with this buy. I am so impressed with the outcomes..it’s my favorite piece of gear to use! Like it…a will need to have for critical leads to your remedy room! Nicky

4/05/2019: I simply received my Illuminate 5 days ago and i can already see that my skin is smoother from using it solely five minutes a day. It really works! Stacy

4/21/2019: I freaking Love it Shelley!! xo Christine

7/02/2019: I really like the Illuminate each models (purple and green). Use them quite a bit. That’s the kind of gear I like, things that construct and repair the skin. Love and joy Joan

7/19/2019: Loving my Illuminate, and Green LED. I’ve a couple of patients with acne that want to come in a couple times a day for a 5 minute remedy on the Illuminate. Is that Ok to do? Lisa (my reply is Yes!)

9/28/2019: Just a fast note to let you already know I obtained the panel. To be completely sincere I used to be not sure if LED was that helpful. I’ve tried the (she names a well-known firm) and ceiling panel light thought the outcomes have been average at best. But after 1 day of utilizing the illuminate I am blown away. The results are instant and the 5 minute therapy time is way more practical. So, thanks! I’m thrilled about this and my shoppers will be too. Trisha

11/24/2019: Hi Shelley! Love my illuminate! Cheryl

3/15/2020: Shelley, I acquired the panel yesterday and within the night already had my 5 min face and 5 min palms beneath it. I reside in Colorado and in the morning, especially within the winter, all of us wake up with super dry skin, no matter how much cream you applied at bedtime. You get up, run to the bathroom to put eye lubricating drops, cream on the face and hand cream. This morning I woke up with supple, recent, ceiling led panel light moist pores and skin. No kidding. I will probably be working on my husband’s skin with this panel religiously. He has a lot of solar damage from outdoors sports. I did every part I am conscious of on the market and was not capable of create much difference. I at all times joke that he is a “disgrace” for my practice. Now I hope to change that! Thanks a lot, Tatyana (I love this testimonial…Shelley)

4/17/2020: I like love love my new LED 5 minute panel! Maria

5/03/2020: The panel arrived in excellent situation yesterday. I had a chance to play with it as we speak & give myself a treatment. HOLY COW!!!! I’m in love and I do know my purchasers might be too. Oh I can’t wait to reopen. Until then, I’ll should take one for the workforce and treat myself. Thanks! I look ahead to a different device I can use for years and years. Stay properly, Alison

7/26/2020: Just wanted to shoot you a fast email telling you that I love the LED panel! I used it final evening and have a baby face right now. It literally seems to be like I’ve a filter on it! I actually received complements all day on my pores and skin! Bridgett

09/12/2020: I actually love the tools I purchased from you, particularly the Illuminate panel and the hand held LED items also. I take pleasure in studying from you what’s new and totally different in Esthetic tools. I feel I can trust your judgement in selecting out and testing the products and even checking out the corporate totally so I don’t have to do that. Speaking with you is a pleasure too. You are always smiling and completely happy and lively. Yes that comes through on the telephone and also the movies that are great to study from. Joan

10/24/2020: Thank you a lot for the blue panel! I adore it! Thank you a lot! I’ve named my panels: Darth, Luke, and once i get the green one, it will be Yoda! Michele (Michele now has the red and the blue panel!)

03/19/2021: Wow 5 yr guarantee! I loved the panel before however now I actually adore it. What a very good buy. Angela

04/12/2021: Arrived at this time. Took it out of the box and plugged it in. It is extremely shiny!! After my vision came back, I tried the googles. Now we have several laser googles from many corporations. Yours are the perfect! We also have a celluma and this one is manner better quality. thanks! Helen

5/19/2021: I bought your LED panel and that i completely like it, so do my patients. As a Nurse Practitioner I’m going to be building the medical director aspect of my business for aestheticians and nurses. I’m going to start out signing on aestheticians and i wished to advocate your LED panel as a result of it’s so superb. Nyeree

5/25/2021: Hey there, I obtained my new pink LED panel! The corporate is great, thank you a lot for working with an ideal firm and being an amazing woman! Michele

6/12/2021: I really like the Illuminate panel- it makes so much sense as it’s easy to store in my small therapy room and with the brief remedy time. It’s awesome!

Leave a Reply