Illuminate Full Face LED Light Therapy Panel

I’ve bought a dozen totally different manufacturers of mild and I am so happy with this one. Monica

11/30/2018: FYI relating to the Illuminate panel; great video, and that i cherished your advertising solutions.I used it first time at present on a client; it’s method bright but very tolerable for my eyes. For my client, I utilized a small strip of a cut up black washcloth beneath the goggles which made it very comfortable for her delicate eyes. Thanks, Lee

12/31/2018: OMG this LED is not any joke. It’s a beast! Tanya

1/09/2019: I used it on myself 4 times by now 10 min every time after enzyme peel from Image and that i like how recent my pores and skin appears to be like. I will attempt to use it every other day for just a few weeks . Edyta

1/24/2019: I believed the Rezenerate was the most effective purchase I might ever make, it was my first “wow” piece of gear and that in and of it’s self makes it additional particular to me. I always knew I would find other things I loved and “game changers” but I never anticipated to find one thing that completely took the place of that that past love. This LED is beyond superb. The fact that it’s solely a 5 minute treatment and that i get to inform my purchasers it does the same amount of astonishing, take a look at me, unbelievable work because the longer remedy machines makes each one in all them feel like I’m the most effective determination they made for his or her beautification. With or with out product this baby delivers. I personally find it irresistible because my pores and skin could be very delicate and sensitized. I can use this machine on myself and i get to be the cheerleader for it in contrast to many issues I’ve (even my ultrasonic spatula leaves my face trying like I lost a combat with a bear). I really feel confident on utilizing it on everyone which, after all of the trial and error I have personally had, I didn’t suppose I would ever feel. My tag line for this has been “If you’re on the fence, Jump!” I stand by that much more now than the primary time I said it. As a facet word I always pull my purchasers headbands down throughout this treatment so they get as a lot mild as they will! Samantha

3/29/2019: I can’t get over the wonderful results this panel provides. My purchasers (and that i) are absolutely addicted to it. Thank you, Kimberly

4/05/2019: Hi Shelley,I must admit I used to be sitting on the fence with this one and missed the introductory price.If you’ve been in the trade so long as me (40 plus years) you’ve in all probability purchased a number of items of dud tools! Not this one!! When you have any inquiries concerning wherever in addition to tips on how to work with LED panel lighting (repo.getmonero.org), you possibly can email us with the site. …The Illuminate is a 5 star winner. This light is by far one of the best LED light I’ve purchased. After solely 5 minutes, the pores and skin is glowing. It is implausible when used it combination together with your favorite serums. I love how elegant and streamlined it looks. The case it is available in may be very nicely made too! I’m so glad I trusted Shelley with this purchase. I’m so impressed with the outcomes..it’s my favourite piece of equipment to make use of! Find it irresistible…a must have for critical leads to your therapy room! Nicky

4/05/2019: I simply bought my Illuminate five days in the past and that i can already see that my skin is smoother from using it only 5 minutes a day. It really works! Stacy

4/21/2019: I freaking Love it Shelley!! xo Christine

7/02/2019: I love the Illuminate each units (crimson and inexperienced). Use them a lot. That’s the type of tools I like, issues that build and repair the pores and skin. Love and joy Joan

7/19/2019: Loving my Illuminate, and Green LED. I’ve a few patients with acne that would like to come in a pair times a day for a 5 minute treatment on the Illuminate. Is that Ok to do? Lisa (my reply is Yes!)

9/28/2019: Just a quick note to let you know I received the panel. To be utterly trustworthy I was undecided if LED was that helpful. I’ve tried the (she names a well-known company) and thought the outcomes have been average at greatest. But after 1 day of using the illuminate I’m blown away. The results are immediate and the 5 minute therapy time is way more sensible. So, thanks! I am thrilled about this and my clients shall be too. Trisha

11/24/2019: Hi Shelley! Love my illuminate! Cheryl

3/15/2020: Shelley, I obtained the panel yesterday and in the evening already had my 5 min face and 5 min fingers under it. I dwell in Colorado and within the morning, especially in the winter, all of us wake up with super dry skin, no matter how much cream you utilized at bedtime. You wake up, run to the bathroom to place eye lubricating drops, cream on the face and hand cream. This morning I woke up with supple, fresh, moist pores and skin. No kidding. I will be working on my husband’s skin with this panel religiously. He has a lot of solar damage from outdoors sports activities. I did the whole lot I am aware of on the market and was not capable of create a lot distinction. I all the time joke that he’s a “disgrace” for my observe. Now I hope to alter that! Thank you so much, Tatyana (I like this testimonial…Shelley)

4/17/2020: I like love love my new LED 5 minute panel! Maria

5/03/2020: The panel arrived in excellent condition yesterday. I had a chance to play with it in the present day & give myself a remedy. HOLY COW!!!! I am in love and I do know my purchasers might be too. Oh I can’t wait to reopen. Until then, I’ll have to take one for the workforce and deal with myself. Thanks! I look ahead to another device I can use for years and years. Stay properly, Alison

7/26/2020: Just needed to shoot you a quick email telling you that I like the LED panel! I used it last evening and have a child face today. It literally looks like I’ve a filter on it! I literally obtained complements all day on my skin! Bridgett

09/12/2020: I really love the tools I bought from you, especially the Illuminate panel and the hand held LED pieces also. I get pleasure from learning from you what’s new and totally different in Esthetic equipment. I feel I can trust your judgement in selecting out and testing the products and even testing the corporate thoroughly so I don’t have to do that. Speaking with you is a pleasure too. You are all the time smiling and completely happy and lively. Yes that comes through on the telephone and in addition the movies which are nice to be taught from. Joan

10/24/2020: Thanks so much for the blue panel! I like it! Thanks a lot! I’ve named my panels: Darth, Luke, and when i get the green one, it is going to be Yoda! Michele (Michele now has the pink and the blue panel!)

iStock Image

03/19/2021: Wow 5 12 months guarantee! I beloved the panel before however now I really love it. What a great buy. Angela

04/12/2021: Arrived at this time. Took it out of the field and plugged it in. It is rather vivid!! After my imaginative and prescient came back, I tried the googles. Now we have several laser googles from many corporations. Yours are the very best! We also have a celluma and this one is method higher quality. thanks! Helen

5/19/2021: I purchased your LED panel and that i completely adore it, so do my patients. As a Nurse Practitioner I’m going to be building the medical director side of my enterprise for aestheticians and nurses. I am going to start out signing on aestheticians and i needed to advocate your LED panel as a result of it’s so superb. Nyeree

5/25/2021: Hey there, I received my new crimson LED panel! The company is fantastic, thanks so much for working with an ideal firm and being a tremendous woman! Michele

6/12/2021: I love the Illuminate panel- it makes so much sense as it’s simple to store in my small therapy room and LED panel lighting with the quick therapy time. It’s superior!

Leave a Reply