Charlotte Dawson shows off 'dream' house with modern open-plan kitchen

Charlotte Dawson has given a glimpse at her new ‘dream’ house with a sprawling open-plan kitchen after she and her fiancé Matt Sarsfield collected the keys.

The star, 30, took to Instagram on Tuesday and revealed she had picked up the keys to her new home, which she will share with Matt and their 20-month-old son Noah.

She documented the exciting moment she and Matt opened the front door to their lavish new home with a sweet video and shared an array of interior shots.

Exciting: Charlotte Dawson has given a glimpse at her 'dream' house with a sprawling open-plan kitchen after she and her fiancé Matt Sarsfield collected the keys

Exciting: Charlotte Dawson has given a glimpse at her ‘dream’ house with a sprawling open-plan kitchen after she and her fiancé Matt Sarsfield collected the keys.

Wow! The Ex On The Beach star, 30, took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal that she had picked up the keys to her new home, which she will share with Matt and their son Noah

Wow! The Ex On The Beach star, 30, took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal that she had picked up the keys to her new home, which she will share with Matt and their son Noah

The overjoyed couple could be seen grinning as they posed for snaps outside their ‘dream’ home, which featured steps leading up to the sleek black front door.

A video then showed Matt unlocking their front door and stepping inside, with Charlotte cheering and excitedly following him inside.

The clip gave a glimpse at their wide hallway with white tiled flooring, while a staircase could be seen straight ahead and a doorway to one side.

Charlotte took to her Instagram Stories to share an array of interior shots of their home, giving a glimpse at their sprawling open-plan modern kitchen and dining space.

Lavish: She documented the exciting moment she and Matt opened the front door to their lavish new home with a sweet video and shared an array of interior shots

Lavish: She documented the exciting moment she and Matt opened the front door to their lavish new home with a sweet video and shared an array of interior shots.

Big moment: The overjoyed couple could be seen grinning as they posed for snaps outside their 'dream' home, which featured steps leading up to the sleek black front door

Sleek: Charlotte took to her Instagram Stories to share an array of interior shots of their home, giving a glimpse at their sprawling open-plan modern kitchen and dining space

Big moment: The overjoyed couple could be seen grinning as they posed for snaps outside their ‘dream’ home, which featured steps leading up to the sleek black front door

The kitchen featured polished white worktops and matching cabinets, with raised oven space and a breakfast bar in the middle.

The video then flashed around to show off the sprawling dining area, which boasted a wall of sliding patio doors looking out across their back garden.

Charlotte’s mother Tracy could also be seen at a pool table, which was placed below two modern black lightshades and appeared to be the only furniture they had moved in.

Charlotte also shared a snap of the sprawling house from their garden at night, with the patio steps lit up with spotlights and the sleek interior of the home on full display.

Glimpse inside: The kitchen featured polished white worktops and matching cabinets, with raised oven space and a breakfast bar in the middle

Glimpse inside: The kitchen featured polished white worktops and matching cabinets, with raised oven space and a breakfast bar in the middle.

Stunning: Charlotte's mother Tracy could also be seen at a pool table, which was placed below two modern black lightshades and appeared to be the only furniture they had moved in

Luxury: Charlotte also shared a snap of the sprawling house from their garden at night time, with their patio steps lit up with spotlights and the sleek interior of the home on full display

Stunning: Charlotte’s mother Tracy could also be seen at a pool table, which was placed below two modern black lightshades and appeared to be the only furniture they had moved in

Alongside the gallery of snaps, she gushed: ‘We are so happy and blessed to be in the house of our dreams more up dates to come.’

The star also posted a sweet snap of herself with her fiancé Matt and their son Noah to her Instagram home account, which she has started to use again after the move.

Their new home marks their latest milestone after the couple got engaged in September 2020 and then welcomed their first child Noah in January 2021.

It comes just days after Charlotte tearfully reflected on how her ‘whole world came crashing down’ when she had a miscarriage at 10 weeks.

Heartbreaking: It comes just days after Charlotte tearfully reflected on how her ‘whole world came crashing down’ when she had a miscarriage at 10 weeks

She spoke about her devastating loss to mark baby loss awareness week as she took to Instagram on Sunday to share an emotional video.The couple tragically had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in April.

Speaking about her miscarriage, Charlotte tearfully spoke about feeling ‘absolutely heartbroken’ as she recounted the moment she was told that she had lost her baby.

‘I was shaking, I could not stop crying, I was just heartbroken, absolutely heartbroken,’ she explained as she broke down in tears.

‘I told everyone that I was expecting a baby, and it was heartbreaking, my whole world came crashing down.’

She said her son Noah ‘saved’ her after the devastating loss as she admitted she doesn’t know what she and her fiancé Matthew would have done without him.

Loss: Charlotte shares 20-month-old son Noah with her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield and the couple tragically lost a baby at 10 weeks in April

Loss: Charlotte shares 20-month-old son Noah with her fiancé Matthew Sarsfield and the couple tragically lost a baby at 10 weeks in April

In the video, Charlotte admitted that baby loss awareness week had made her emotional while thinking about her own miscarriage and shared her story.

Charlotte said her mother Tracy – who shares her daughter with Les Dawson – had two stillbirths and said miscarriages are not discussed enough.

She began: ‘I’ve been crying thinking about everything, as it’s baby loss awareness week, I thought I’d share a bit of my story.

‘I’ve been reading and listening to these wonderful, strong women’s stories about losing their babies, some at 38 weeks, some at 10 weeks, some at 20 weeks, some stillborn, some that have survived for 24 hours then passed away – I can’t even imagine what that must have felt like.

Emotional: The Ex On The Beach star, 30, spoke about her devastating loss to mark baby loss awareness week as she took to Instagram on Sunday to share an emotional video

Emotional: The Ex On The Beach star, 30, spoke about her devastating loss to mark baby loss awareness week as she took to Instagram on Sunday to share an emotional video

‘Me losing my baby at 9-10 weeks was horrific so I can’t even imagine what these powerful strong women have been through.It absolutely breaks my heart.

‘My mum has had two stillborns and it breaks my heart, she’s so amazing. She speaks about it she’s open about it, she’s such an inspiration.

‘It’s better to talk about things instead of locking up how we’re feeling, we just feel better getting it off our chest.’

Reflecting on her and Matthew’s decision to try for a second child, Charlotte said she has always wanted a daughter and they decided to ‘extend’ their family.

She said: ‘I’ve got the most beautiful little boy Noah.He is our world and we’re so lucky to have him, he’s all happy, healthy, everything. We were so happy with Noah and wanted to extend our family.

Devastated: Speaking about her miscarriage, Charlotte tearfully spoke about feeling 'absolutely heartbroken' as she recounted the moment she told that she had lost her baby

Devastated: Speaking about her miscarriage, Charlotte tearfully spoke about feeling ‘absolutely heartbroken’ as she recounted the moment she told that she had lost her baby

‘I’ve always wanted a little girl, I want to play Barbie and dress up and do all that type of thing – imagine the outfits, guys!

‘We weren’t really trying, we were saying if it happens, it happens.We were really happy as a family of three, but if it happened, amazing.’

The TV personality said she became pregnant while she and Matthew were on holiday in Dubai and said she bought a pregnancy test when they had returned.

She described feeling ‘over the moon’ when she found out she was expecting her second child on Mother’s Day, before discussing her current difficulties with getting pregnant.

Recounting the moment she found out she was pregnant, she said: ‘So we were in Dubai and my mum said to Matthew’s mum ‘she’ll be pregnant when she gets back, cos she’s going to be chilled out there’.

Love: Reflecting on her and Matthew's decision to try for a second child, Charlotte said she has always wanted a daughter and they decided to 'extend' their family

Love: Reflecting on her and Matthew’s decision to try for a second child, Charlotte said she has always wanted a daughter and they decided to ‘extend’ their family

‘We had the best time ever.We came back, I kind of had a feeling I was pregnant but I was like ‘I’m gonna wait’. On Mother’s Day, we went to buy a pregnancy test and we went for a Sunday dinner and I went to the toilet and I did the test, and it said pregnant.

‘It was 1/2 weeks and it made my Mother’s Day.I was over the moon and I remember and I cuddled Matthew and said ‘I’m pregnant!’.

‘I was so happy – it just really gets to me. It’s not that easy to get pregnant and we’re trying again now and it doesn’t seem to be happening.

‘If you put pressure on things, that can affect it.We went to Matthew’s mum’s that night and we sat them down and said we had something to tell them. They were really happy, obviously it was bit of a shock to everyone but they were so happy.’

Charlotte admitted she found it difficult not immediately speaking publicly about her pregnancy because she is ‘open and honest’ and said she told all of her friends.

Support: In a caption, Charlotte said she hoped her sharing her own story would help to break the 'stigma' of discussing miscarriages and stop other women from feeling 'alone'

Support: In a caption, Charlotte said she hoped her sharing her own story would help to break the ‘stigma’ of discussing miscarriages and stop other women from feeling ‘alone’

‘Because I’m so open and honest with all of you, I wanted to shout from the rooftops that I was pregnant again. I told Noah he was going to be a big brother.Everybody knew all my friends,’ she added.

Reflecting on having a miscarriage at 10 weeks, Charlotte said she was at a friend’s child’s christening when she went to the toilet and ‘started bleeding’, before consulting her pals for advice.

She explained: ‘We had a really busy weekend – we went to the Races, one of my best friends got married so I celebrated that night, then I was at a friend’s son’s christening.I had told everyone I was pregnant, loads of old friends, I was so giddy. I had kept it in for so long, I wanted to tell everybody.

‘That day, I went to the toilet and I just started bleeding. I found this blood in my knickers, and I thought ‘why am I bleeding?I never bled with Noah.

Devastating: Reflecting on having a miscarriage at 10 weeks, Charlotte said she was at a friend's child's christening when she went to the toilet and 'started bleeding'

Devastating: Reflecting on having a miscarriage at 10 weeks, Charlotte said she was at a friend’s child’s christening when she went to the toilet and ‘started bleeding’

‘My friends have been through loads of pregnancies and some have lost some, so I went out to them and asked ‘am I losing my baby?’, just panicking.Loads of my friends came to the toilet and they said ‘no, this could be implantation bleeding, don’t worry’.

‘They said ‘are you getting any cramps?’ and then I started to get a couple of cramps, then cramping started got worse and the bleeding got worse and then I went to hospital that night.

‘The lady checked me out and and the nurse said ‘everything’s fine, you’re not having a miscarriage, I promise you, everything will be ok, your wall is closed’ – I can’t remember exactly what she said now, it’s all a bit of a blur.’

Despite being assured that everything was OK, Charlotte said she ‘knew’ she had lost her baby as she reflected on the tearful conversation she had with Matthew that night.

She continued: ‘I went back to the hotel – we were staying over in Blackpool that night.I got in bed with Matthew – he wasn’t allowed in hospital with me – and I said ‘everything’s going to be fine’.

Upset: Despite being assured that everything was OK, Charlotte admitted that she 'knew' she had lost her baby as she reflected on the tearful conversation she had with Matthew that night

Upset: Despite being assured that everything was OK, Charlotte admitted that she ‘knew’ she had lost her baby as she reflected on the tearful conversation she had with Matthew that night

‘But you know when you just know in yourself and I said to him ‘I know I’ve lost this baby and I shouldn’t keep saying that because I don’t want it to be true’.

‘Then I got in bed that night and I cried myself to sleep, and when I woke up in the morning I thought ‘please don’t be any blood please’, but I went to the toilet and there was just blood, loads of blood and a little clot in it.It was just horrible.

‘My mum came to have breakfast with us that morning and I just had a little tissue there then I just felt this plooo and it was horrible. We were looking at buying a house that day, so we went to view the house still as it was right near the hospital.

‘So I booked in with the early pregnancy unit, and my mum looked after Noah.We went to look around this house, obviously didn’t look round the house with good intentions and it wasn’t the right house for us.’

Speaking about her hospital visit after viewing the house, Charlotte recounted the moment she was told she had lost her baby, saying she was ‘heartbroken’ and her ‘whole world came crashing down’.

‘I was shaking, I could not stop crying, I was just heartbroken, absolutely heartbroken, because I knew what they were going to tell me.I was like ‘please, please there must be a little heartbeat, please no’.

‘I didn’t think it would upset me but it has – it’s good to talk about it, like I said. But then they were like ‘I’m really sorry that’s it, there’s nothing we can do’.

‘I told everyone that I was expecting a baby, and it was heartbreaking, my whole world came crashing down.’

Charlotte tearfully admitted that her son Noah ‘saved’ her and Matthew and admitted she doesn’t know what they both would have done without him after the tragic loss.

The star also shared that she and Matthew are still trying to have their ‘rainbow baby’, which is a term used to describe a baby that’s born after a pregnancy loss.

Difficult times: Charlotte recounted the moment she was told that she had lost her baby, saying she was 'heartbroken' and her 'whole world came crashing down'

Difficult times: Charlotte recounted the moment she was told that she had lost her baby, saying she was ‘heartbroken’ and her ‘whole world came crashing down’

She added: ‘The moment that I got home to my mum and saw Noah’s face, I felt so, so grateful that I’ve got Noah.He really, really did save us, he saved me and Matthew. I don’t know what we would have done without Noah.

‘We honestly don’t know how lucky we are with our little cherubs – so we are going to try again. I’m adamant we will get our rainbow baby, we deserve our rainbow baby and we’re just going to keep trying, don’t put too much pressure on ourselves.If it happens, it happens.’

She concluded: ‘I feel like [miscarriages are] not spoken about enough at all, and I felt like it that day when I came out the early pregnancy unit.

‘She was like ‘yeah it’s really common’ and I thought ‘yeah it’s not spoken about enough’.I love you all so much and thank you for taking the time to listen to my story.’

Grief: Charlotte tearfully admitted that her son Noah 'saved' her and Matthew and admitted she doesn't know what they both would have done without him after the tragic loss

Grief: Charlotte tearfully admitted that her son Noah ‘saved’ her and Matthew and admitted she doesn’t know what they both would have done without him after the tragic loss.

. . . .

For more info on programmation télécommande fiat scudo review our page.

Leave a Reply