Trump plans ban on sale of flavoured e-cigarettes

Nicotine & Tobacco Research. Nicotine content material is capped, for example, just to be on the safe side, whereas in the US it’s not. This is not for photographs you merely found someplace on the internet. The page Example is not in the major article namespace. Example – article okay. January 2015. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the general public domain. The place, when and how was this image first published?

This will solely work if you are already logged in there, which is likely the case if you have a unified account. I can demonstrate that this work is legally in the general public Domain, i.e. nobody owns any copyrights on it. Please describe who owns this work and how you received it from them. Note: If you plan to make use of it for every other objective than this, please tick the field for “other non-free work” below.

This is the cowl or dustjacket of a book, the cowl of a CD or video, the official release poster of a film, or a comparable merchandise. That is an official brand of an entity that’s the subject of a Wikipedia article. This image will be shown as a primary technique of visual identification at the top of the article dedicated to the entity in query. It will be included as that work’s major technique of visible identification, at the highest of the article about the e book, movie, and so forth.

The guidelines raise the authorized age for shopping for tobacco merchandise in the state from 18 to 21, except for active military personnel. Tobacco Control. 25 (Suppl 2): ii32-ii39. In California, Democratic Governor Jerry Brown signed a total of five bills to limit tobacco use in numerous ways, including regulating e-cigarettes and expanding funds for anti-smoking programmes.

Importing information on Commons works simply the identical as right here. Files uploaded on Commons can be utilized immediately here on Wikipedia as effectively as on all its sister initiatives. I can demonstrate that it is legally okay for anyone to make use of, in Wikipedia and elsewhere, for any purpose. That is an old photograph, or a photographic reproduction of an old painting, drawing, etc. I can present enough data about its author and provenance to prove that it’s previous enough for its copyright to have expired.

Provide a link to where the author explicitly says that the file is launched beneath a free license.

Leave a Reply